Thursday, September 6, 2012

And They're Off!!

    The school year has begun and we are already working towards making it "A Record Breaking Year".  Now that our Room 16 families will be joining this blog, I wanted to extend another welcome! Throughout the year you can check in as I will post homework, projects, pictures of events, helpful items, and class news.  I encourage our families to leave comments if you have anything to add or questions about a post.  Please keep all comments positive and related to the post topic.
    There are many curriculum changes this year, and we have a lot of hard work ahead of us.  My hope is that every student's learning does not stop at the classroom door, but continues on at home. Feel free to send me an email or write in your child's agenda if you have any concerns or questions.  I hope to see everyone at Back to School night on Monday Sept. 10th (6:45-8:00). Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment